Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Ramblings

Hello.

In the past couple weeks I think I've put near thousand miles on my car but I have enjoyed every second. In the past few weeks I've seen the following:
  • A bald eagle,
  • Tons of whooping cranes,
  • Plenty of Ibis' (boo Miami),
  • Lots of Seagulls,
  • A turtle trying to cross US 19;
  • and last but not least a Wild Turkey (not the alcohol) trying to cross US 19 as well.
While I was at Busch Gardens yesterday I walked around waiting for K and her friend Stacey on a water ride I sat back and people watched. If you walked around there yesterday you wouldn't have known that we are at war, almost 4 thousand American solders have lost their lives, that gas prices are hovering near 3 dollars a gallon. You just see a bunch of people, American and Foreign, all walking around trying to live as humans enjoying everyone's company and making the best of their lives. Maybe we should build more amusement parks...or maybe we should try to be the best we can be.

Oh and by the way...dropping 200 feet (Sheikra) is as a rush beyond compare. Release the serotonin in you and drop like that once in your life. You won't be sorry.

Also, I was also reading the news today that another wrestler has lost his life. Chris Benoit and his family were found dead today outside of their suburban Atlanta home. It was a shock to read this as I have always been of fan of his performances in the wrestling ring. He is someone that will truly be missed.

No comments: