Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Ramblings...

Hello.

I've learned a lot of things today:
  • I don't HAVE to do everything. If I let someone do things the days does go by faster.
  • I have more friends than I thought I had possible. And all of them look out for me...well, most of the anyway.
  • Some people try to make me laugh...completely weak, but it's still cute.
  • 5:30am gets here VERY early. Let's hope I can do that again tomorrow.
  • Daily Motivators actually work...try them sometime!
  • Working on the weekend really isn't a bad thing.
  • 96 degrees is pretty damn hot.
  • I was pretty nervous about letting go of some responsibility but I know now I can do so much more when I do.
  • Sometimes it's better to let people talk and keep your silence. It works wonders.
  • I love squirrels.
  • I can make someone that's having a completely shitty day smile. That's a very powerful thing.
  • I really like Michael Jackson's music, but that early stuff...
  • Today is the 11th day of the 6th month; 3 months away from another 9/11. Pray for our troops and hope they come home soon.
  • My arms really have muscles...really!!
  • Life IS like a box of chocolates.
  • Alcohol isn't a bad thing...when you're with good friends.
  • I miss my Phoenix peeps...especially Tony and Laurin.
  • You CAN make up with old friends...it just takes time...and maybe a double shot!!
  • Paris Hilton is a piece of crap, but maybe I should blame her parents...Nah.
  • Maxim isn't a bad magazine...look at the cover this month if you haven't.
  • I made a new friend at work today...and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
And a small question...maybe someone can answer:
  • What's the difference between a mushroom and a toadstool?
Anyway, that's it. I am sure I'll have more fun things tomorrow...cause I think I like writing again. Time for Law and Order!!

Peace, Love and Thick Burgers!!

No comments: