Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Thoughts

Hi everyone.

  • I love when the weather changes because everyone gets in a better attitude. 
  • I'm hoping this week comes with new changes in my life as well. I can admit the past couple weeks I've been in a great 5p-8a mood. My 8a-5p mood...well, it's still the same.. :)
  • One of my biggest pet peeves is when I need something and I look for it and can't get it. What's one of your biggest pet peeves??
  • I love my friends dearly but I've noticed in the past few months the word "drama" has been passed around an awful lot. I would like to think it's really not drama as much as immaturity with how to handle situations. We are all intelligent people but I've noticed that some of us have a hard time dealing with personal situations. Rather than dealing with them intelligently and adult like I've noticed that people deal with them like they were in high school...I can admit I get drawn into it as well, but I'm learning to try to pass my wisdom to help people deal with their problems. I'd like to think it's working but I know it's not. In the end people are going to do what they want no matter what you tell them. 
  • I think in my next life I want to be a psychologist... :)
  • Open Enrollment has been going on for a couple weeks. I've been thinking about changing my health insurance. I want an HMO that will offer massages....If I continue to be single I might as well pay for it the professional way.. ;)
  • I'd love to take the rest of the week off to get things done in my house/yard. I've got a tree that's been sitting out in the back for months....I'm going to go in and ask again tomorrow. Let's see if I'm denied like last week...and if I am then there is going to be a NICE long blog again.. ;-)
  • I've been posting Daily Motivator messages on Facebook and tweets not only for myself but for my friends as well. Do you like this? Do you want more? 
  • I have to admit I'm starting to feel better about myself lately. I've given up on the idea that we only have one life and it's way to short to dwell on the negative and things that are out of my control. I know that I've got debt and I'm getting older but I treasure the friends I have in and out of work and the life I do have. Things will either change for the better or worse but in the end it is what it is.
Well that's enough for now. I've got more tomorrow...didn't want to blow my whole wad tonight... ;)

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love the daily motivator! :)

Unknown said...

I want the daily motivator and people will do what they need to do - sometimes they just need someone to help them speak out their thoughts...

HUGS!!