Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Yes, I do feel better..now

Hi.

Yes, I went ahead and relieved some frustration Tuesday after a shitty Monday. It's not the way I like to do it, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Golf was about the same. I was pretty shitty the first six, but ended the last three not bad. I think with more money..errr..I mean practice it will come along. After Golf I went with a friend to Buffalo's for some wings and to watch some Women's B-ball. I hate not living on that end of town because there's so many places up there that I like to hang out, but I shouldn't be driving drunk that far... :)

Have you ever loved someone, wished that you could be with them but there is no way in hell it's going to happen? These past few weeks and months I've been wrestling with a lot of feelings and it's been hard to put them in a place where I'm comfortable in letting them go. In a lot of ways I know I can make this person really happy and I know that she might be, or could be "the one", but then again they have it really good and it's not me to put them into turmoil. So I guess I just have to suck it up and deal with it....it does suck cause I know I could make her happy.

And it's not who you think...or that one either...and this is one secret that I'll probably keep unless they come forward...and they don't know...so I guess it'll stay secret...

I know..I'm rambling...I'll just shut up now.

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets....

1 comment:

Radmila said...

It's always easier to love someone from a distance.
You don't have to see or deal with the warts.