Friday, August 27, 2004

TGIF...Hooray Beer!!

Hola!

The weekend is here and I can't be more excited than I am right now. I am just plugging through work today. I asked my boss if I could leave early and he said yes...but I didn't tell him what time I was leaving.... We'll see how that goes as work progresses today.

I yet again have another email account (thanks Robert) I think I am going to like this account because it keeps all your replies to people as tabs, so you can jump to a part of a conversation quickly. I think this is probably the best account I've had yet. Yes I know...this is probably something you don't want to hear about, but I figured I would tell you anyway.

Spent a good amount of time last night talking to a friend online. We were catching up on things and she told me the story of how she tried to hook up one of our mutual friends, but her ex boyfriend put the stops to that.

I sit back and think to myself...

IF I didn't want this person why the hell would I stop them from seeing someone else? Am I that much of a self-centered twit that I can't have my ex be happy?

Now don't get me wrong, there is somedays I am in a bad mood and I wish my ex wife should be thrown under a bus, but that doesn't mean that I don't want her to be ultimately happy. I loved her more than anything in the world and what she did was basically the most shittiest thing I think someone could do, but actually there still is a place in my heart for her (not very big, but one none the less)

I could sit here and update everyone on what I went through, but then I come off being psycho (like some people said) so I won't do it again. If you really want to know, send me a note and I'll send you the letter.. :)

I feel in life you reap what you sow, so I don't have to worry about payback for ANYONE that's f**ked me over. For as good as you think your life is right now, something is going to happen to you...remember that.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I haven't been sleeping well lately. I don't have anything on my mind so I just don't get it. Ever since I started doing this I've slept great, but today I woke up really tight. This is NOT the feeling you want when you have to play 18 holes of golf on Saturday. What I really need is a deep massage, but I can't afford one. Anyone have any ideas?? Maybe beer will take care of it this evening...I'll try it and let you know.

Work has been absolutely boring today. Maybe I should invoke my leave starting now...Nah, I'll wait until 2, then I can write a little more here.

I tried to talk a co-worker into ordering Lingo for his home. I think it's a great alternative for someone that wants a home phone, but doesn't want to spend the money on all the fees the phone company charges you. The only thing is that you need to have a High Speed Connection. If I wasn't trying to cut costs at home I would buy it myself. $19.95 a month for unlimited calls (local and long distance) plus all the features you have with your home phone?? You can't beat it.

Well I think I have actually talked myself out. I am going to sit back for the next 20 minutes and think about all the bad things I am going to do this weekend...This could make for some interesting writing on Monday.

Everyone have a great, and safe, weekend.

Peace, Love and Tight Asses....

Me

No comments: