Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My golf game sucks

Hi.

Just got back from playing golf with a couple friends.

Boy I suck...I really, really suck.

With that being said, I think I am getting better than I was a year ago. I am not afraid to hit the ball like I was before. Now if I learned some control I might be dangerous...Look out Tiger.. HA!!

I can't wait until this weekend...let me repeat this...I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THIS WEEKEND! I am so going to put my "drink on". Man, if I lived in Tampa, it might be dangerous...(and no I don't mean with certain people either...) I love when I friends come to town and we get together. It's like having my pledge class back with me all over again. For those of you that don't know I was Vice President/Pledge Trainer for the Band Fraternity at FSU. These guys are people that I will stay friends with forever. When we get together, things happen, people get in trouble.

I have a full weekend of shit to do, so I just hope that it doesn't rain. Rain sucks.

Remember when I said yesterday that girls don't want to hear you ramble...it's true. I was tired and I wanted to call my friend to see what she was doing, but I started rambling so she said, "Can I call you back?" or what that really means, "I don't want to f**king talk to you right now." I don't think I'll be talking to her for a while. I don't like being blown off, but in this case I understand...but I am still not calling back. Well that was a lesson to never call someone unless you're ready to talk. F**k it.

Law and Order:SVU is on. I really love that show. The female detective is hot...stupid hot....so hot that you want to have steamy hot monkey sex dreams about her...

Oops..was that my outside voice??

I actually don't have anyone to bitch about this evening...but it's coming. I can feel it. It could be as close as a week, maybe two. Everyone is going to hear about it too.

Well I need to go shower. I stink.

Bye.

No comments: