Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It's been 16 days...

Hello.

Everyone has been asking why I haven't blogged. As I've said before, I blog when I need to vent or just when I have the time to do it. It's been a hectic few days, and the blog has been the last thing on my mind. When I want to write, it's really late at night. I'll get the PC on and then I am out like a light. I'll probably have to break this up into a couple posts so I can get this out.

So, how have things been in the past 16 days? There are so many ways I could describe it. Hectic, chaotic, depressing, pleasuring, joyful, erotic...just for starters. I've been traveling the state doing property inventory for our districts and delivering cars for our staff. It's been really nice visiting our offices away from home. Everyone was so cool and it was really nice spending time with my extended family. Those guys really get treated like the bastards kids when it comes to knowing what goes on up here, so I really make it my mission to try to keep them in the loop. I hope it doesn't get me in too much trouble but those guys really deserve the best. They do most of the work for us as far as reviews and audits and really don't get any of the credit. It sucks ass.

And my personal life? It's been short of amazing. I've been getting a chance while I travel to be with my K. It's been awesome. I haven't felt this way in a long time and it's nice. Not that I've been in a funk since the divorce, but it's just that I haven't been able to share what I have to give to a companion and it's been really nice. I know it's probably taken me away from my other friends, but they are friends and I'm sure they understand. That's what friends are supposed to do. Got a chance to "meet the mom" the other day while I was down. I think I was pretty charming and I hope that she really likes me. We'll see. Also spent some time with my friends in Orlando and got a chance to see Styx at Cypress Gardens on Sunday. It was really cool catching them and I look forward to seeing more acts as they go their or to Wild Adventures in Valdosta. I was just looking at their website and we were their last stop before they go over the pond for a month.

Well, I am starting to watch more TV than write, so I better end it now. Once I get the bug again to write I'll put more down...promise.

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Styx? At Cypress Gardens? There's something sort of sad about that. Was Dennis with them?

And WHERE have you been???

*ahem*

Guess who I've been chatting with via LJ? Newcomb. He's like a responsible Daddy type these days. We were even just talking about you. :-)