Sunday, May 15, 2005

Greetings from Sunny Miami!!

Hello.

I just got into my room and I figured that I would post something since I haven't done much in a while.

Why am I down here you may ask? I wanted to get out of the office for a day, so I volunteered to deliver a new fleet car and do property inventory so I get a free trip to Miami. It's been a while since I've been down here, but basically it's still the same. The traffic is horrible, but if you're confident and know where you're going you won't get killed and construction is still ongoing.

I actually started coming down this way on Friday because my friends told me there was a party for someone having their final day at work, so my boss let me leave early. What also made this fun was I had a chance to eat dinner with K in Ocala so we got to spend some quality time together. She's had a real rough go of it lately, so I've tried to be as supportive as possible. I think the time we shared, even though it was at Steak and Shake, was good for her..and for me as well.

Tomorrow will be a quick day down here as I'll probably do inventory as fast as humanly possible so I can get to Tampa to see her on my way back. We'll spend some more quality time together and then it's back to the ho-hum duldrums of work.

Well anyway, I need to take a nap and decide what I want for dinner. Thinking Benihana's is calling me....

No comments: