Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Random Musings

I've been thinking over these things for a while, so excuse me if they are old:

  • How can someone just stop talking to you?
  • Why is it when you find something that you really like, something happens to fuck it up?
  • Why does Lost run until 9:03?
  • How can neighbors let their dogs just run around and poop in other people's yards?
  • How is it when you're married women are all over you but when you're single they run like rats?
Anyway, I've been talking to a good friend off and on the past couple weeks. It's been really nice to reconnect with her. I hope she's enjoyed my time as much as I've enjoyed hers. We've talked about a lot of things and I've grown to realize that I've changed so much in the past couple years, but there is one thing that's remained the same. I don't think I've lost my "smile". There's been some bad days, but I still can laugh at everything. I like to think that I'm the same person from Chiefs, but that time is long past. People grow up, but we do keep a part of our past inside. My love for people and life still hasn't changed...well, I don't love everyone.. :)

I've been thinking.

I'm tired of looking over personals.

I'm tired of going out. I don't mind having a good time, but looking for women is just tiring.

I think I am going to use my friends to help me look for the next Mrs. Staden. The only people who know what I like are my good friends, so I might as well put them to good use. They know who I like and what I want in a women. I've always had a thing for redheads (hell I married one), but haircolor isn't a deciding factor. I love people that can go out and party hard...but I can also play the homebody, cook and movie person as well. And everyone knows all the other games I'm interested in...so I guess I'm going to sit back and see what happens. I know I've got my B-day coming in Orlando in a few weeks, so maybe everyone can get together for a big party.

POKER TOURNAMENT (CHIEF'S PARTY) AT JEFF'S HOUSE. TIME AND DATE TO BE DETERMINED....

Anyway, I am missing a great episode of Alias, so I'm cutting this short. Sorry guys for not writing, but sometimes I write when I need to and I haven't had to lately.

Later guys.

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets....

No comments: