Tuesday, March 15, 2005

March Madness

Hi.

Damn...it took like forever to log into this today. I almost forgot what I was going to write.

Anyway, March Madness starts tonight with the play-in game. This is the only time I pay attention to College Basketball. I follow my team, but I am not INTO basketball. It's the stories about all the teams and coaches that's really cool for me. A game is a game. One of the coaches tonight in the game is battling cancer and is going for chemotherapy as soon as his team is out of the tournament. I hope they play longer, but they get UNC if they win, so it won't be that long a ride.

Sorry...needed to add a new blog to my list..check it out!!

Anyway, nothing new on the personal side. Talked to a friend last night that's been away in Seattle spending her Spring Break doing who knows what to who knows whom...(that's a joke) I'm leaving on Friday for Atlanta to spend time with some friends and watch racing the entire weekend.

That's right...the ENTIRE WEEKEND...

Guess what I'll be doing when I get up there?? Here's a hint.

Anyway, I am so slacking off here, so I should probably get back to work. We're getting a new high production copier in our Printshop tomorrow so I've been helping with getting crap moved and space cleared. Been here since 7a getting my own desk cleared so I could help.

I think I need a beer.

Later.

Current mood: Sleepy
Current Music: Shannon Burke on Real Radio 104.1 out of Orlando

No comments: