Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Vote or Die...Mother F-er...Vote or Die!!

Hola.

I don't watch Wednesday night TV except for Law and Order, but what I saw this evening has got me interested again.

My recommendation...watch Comedy Central on Wednedays.

First I started with LAX on NBC. I thought it was on Mondays, but I guess they've already started moving shows. It was actually pretty good. Now I am interested in what I taped Monday. Then it continued with Original Blue Collar Comedy Tour on Comedy Central. That show was absolutely hilarious. I can't wait until Larry the Cable Guy comes to Tallahassee for Homecoming next week. I will spend my money to see him. For people that don't get Southern Humor it will be a bore. After that it was a new episode of South Park. I can't get into it because I don't want to spoil it, but it was their "Election Special" and the quote above is part of the show. And to end my evening of television I watched the first episode of Drawn Together. That was weird...but I know I'll be watching again.

Anyway, as I am typing, the BoSox are getting ready to win the World Series....1918...Thank God it's over now.

Oh yeah, I forgot there was a kick ass Lunar Eclipse too. I don't have a fancy camera to take pics, but one of my friends does. Click here to take a look.

Well, I have an early day AGAIN, so I better get some sleep. Night all and we'll chat soon.

No comments: