Monday, August 23, 2004

Is it wet enough for ya....??

Hi again.

It's been a while since I've written but I have been busy with so much other shit that this is has been on the back burner...

You'll have to excuse me if I step away...I am getting naughty thoughts about one of my friends playing with her..."toy"....VERY NAUGHTY GIRL.

Anyway...Had a great weekend. Got a lot of work done outside the house and went and bought a tailgate tent for a friend of mine. His broke under my watch and I am a man of my word and I said I would replace if there was any problems. Dont' you wish more people were honest like me??

Well anyway this weekend I have friends coming into town. I can't wait. Tony should be in on Friday night and we'll catch up and do plenty of drinking. John should be in town around 12:30 AM on Saturday morning...so more drinking and then Heather and Jason should be around as well...even more drinking. I don't know how I am going to function this weekend. I'll manage...I always do.

You know what I hate? Cleaning my house for people to come over and mess it up. I should just leave it messy. My friends would understand, but I can't do that..I am WAY too much of a neat freak to leave stuff out.

One of my fish is beating up on the other ones...I guess it's time to get rid of him. I hate it because he looks so good but that's probably because he's beating everyone else up and eating all the food. I feel for the other ones because I want to help them, but I can't so back to the store you go. I'll just trade him in for 2 new ones and maybe something that won't beat up on everyone else.

Well enough rambling for now. I need to be productive and get this paperwork off my desk.

I'll write more tonite... promise.

No comments: