Tuesday, February 1, 2005

I hate Tuesdays....

Eysenck's Test Results
Extraversion (62%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Neuroticism (39%) moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Psychoticism (36%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Take Eysenck Personality Test (similar to EPQ-R)
personality tests by similarminds.com



Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (38%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (60%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com



It's amazing that you can come to work whistling a happy tune and things are wonderful and you can leave a few hours later with a migrane and on the verge of quitting. Just when I thought that I was liking my job again and I turned the corner...sure enough the other foot drops. I honestly don't know why I expect any less, but hey...that's State Government for ya.

I am tired of writing negative stuff...let me change the subject.

Well, hopefully Uncle Sam is placing my return in my account (funny, we don't want to give our Credit Card number to people, but we can give Uncle Sam or checking account information) so I can plan on how to spend it. I've got some ideas. I want to brighten the place up so I am thinking new white interior doors and maybe a different color of paint. I mean the walls are white already, but I was thinking a different color. Since I am probably staying at least until next year I gotta do something here or I will go batty. I also have some wood rot, so I am going to try and fix it myself. Can't hurt? And I think the back deck roof is coming off as well. It's got a leak anyway and it looks so drab....and maybe a new couch and loveseat will do wonders in here too. Hopefully I can get this all done by April..or at least the interior done then and I'll work on the outside during the summer.

Anyway, I think that's enough for tonight. Law and Order is starting in a bit.

Peace, Love and Thick Burgers.....
T

No comments: