Thursday, November 18, 2004

Things I hate about you...

You know what I am tired of...
  • People that smile and talk to you and then stab you in the back.
  • Liars.
  • People that are lazy and have no initative.
  • Bureaucratic crap.
  • Morons.
  • Idiots.
  • People that tell secrets.
  • People that include people where they don't belong.
  • Assholes.
  • Bullshit.

Just either shut your mouth, go fuck yourself or just go away. You'll do everyone a big favor and make this world a better place.

Okay, now back to yesterday. Have you ever liked someone, talked to them, liked them even more, but won't pursue them? I think I have that feeling right now. I don't know why it's there but it is. I think it might have been better if I would have just thrown the offer of sex out there then the tension would have gone away, at least for me. I hate when I touch a woman and I get that "feeling". I've touched a lot of women and "it" doesn't happen, but it did the other night. It probably didn't help that she slapped my ass when she went to get a drink from the bar. (complete turn on) Anyway, I need to stop lusting over her...or maybe I should call her.

Keep you posted...

PWTF...it's coming...sooner than you think!

Current Mood: sleepy but horny

Current Music: Circles by 2 Day Summer (Jason's old band)


No comments: