Friday, November 19, 2004

It's coming....

Evening.

I am typing my blog this evening on a MAC. A friend from work let me borrow it to see how I like it. It's not bad. Took me a bit to figure out how to connect the wirless portion to my router, but after that everything seems to be fine. I'll put it through some paces this weekend before I give my seal of approval.

Well anyway, it's Florida Weekend...with the shitty week I've had this came at the best time. My friends are driving up here as we speak and they are on the parking lot known as I-75. Must be a bad wreck somewhere after Gainesville (rednecks can't drive to the big city) so it will be a while before they get up here. As long as we can get some quality drinking time at Bullwinkles then I am happy.

I don't think I'll be writing for a while. With this weekend and other crap going on it could be a while. Then again it might be tomorrow...just depends. I don't think I need this at the moment.

Anyway..talk to you later on.

Peace

No comments: