Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Thoughts...

What an awesome weekend. It was so nice to spend time with good friends at the Po Boys Crawfish Festival and eat some tremendous food. It was also good to spend time with coworkers at Corner Pocket. I've been needing to relax from work and it was a nice to cut loose. Now back to my thoughts...

Do you have any "what-if's" in your life? It could be relationship wise, professional goals or just something personal.

I've had a lot of "what-if" moments in my life but I've never regretted any choices that I've made in my life. I think if I did have to tell you it would be not having children. I've always thought that I could be a great dad. Right now at 45 I look at myself and think that I'll never have any. Sure I could date and marry a young woman but that's not really my style. You do love who you love but I don't make it a habit of dating women very young.

So..what is a "what-if" on your mind you want to confess?

Until next time...

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets!

No comments: