Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Hi.


Since I'm going out tonight to watch Kansas State and Nebraska play tonight (Go Wildcats!!) I figured I would knock out a quickie blog before I have dinner with a friend to catch up on some things before drinking starts...


On Facebook I see, and participate in "poking". To be official I cut and paste the definition from Facebook itself:


The poke feature can be used for a variety of things on Facebook. For instance, you can poke your friends to say hello. When you poke someone, they will receive a poke alert on their home page. When you poke someone, a poke icon will appear on his or her Home page with the option to "Remove Poke" or "Poke Back."


As a public service announcement, poking has nothing to do with sex at all. 


I know this isn't a big blog today but maybe when I get home tonight I'll have more...so until then...


Peace, Love and Thick Blankets!

No comments: