Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is...

My friend...I'm so sorry to have neglected you.

I will admit I've been kinda lazy about doing this. I've had some interesting things that have happened since my last blog and I will write about them as the weeks roll on. I just hope that everyone hasn't forgotten about me. I have missed you.

To strike some conversation up here's a question for the ladies...or men if you're inclined to answer:

Do you like massages? If you do, do you like your man or significant other to use massage oils? And if so, what type of scents do you like? I'm very interested in knowing....just for research of course... :)

Anyway, this was going to be short so I can get myself back into the swing. I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and hopefully I'll start writing more as the days and weeks go on.

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets....

No comments: