Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello.

First off, let me wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope this year is filled with joy and happiness.

While I write this blog I think about two people that have left us. First was the father of a friend of mine and the other was a person I met through Facebook but we shared two bonds. We were both in Chiefs but also he was fighting the same fight my brother did when he passed away over 2 years ago with Lymphoma. It's normal that we are sad about these moments but we have to think that these people don't want us to be sad but revel in their life and what they gave to us. RIP Jay and Gary. You both fought good fights.

As I lay in bed right now thinking about 2009 alot happened in my life. I could spend all night talking about it and I sure off and on this year I will (well I really should to keep my blog going) but I wanted to say I didn't regret one thing. I've learned alot about myself..and my friends :)

Well, the Sugar Bowl is on so I'm going to watch this. I'm going to attempt to write every day so I want you guys to keep me to it. Texts, IMs, emails are expected if I start to forget..or if you haven't seen anything.

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets (I'm under one now...)

No comments: