Sunday, August 6, 2006

My Autobiography

Hi.

Since I haven't posted in a while I figured I would take something from MySpace and place it on here. I know it's not original, but the answers are true and accurate.

On another note, my friend Joy was released from the hospital Friday and I am so happy that she is back home. Say a prayer for her tonight and for a while longer as she starts her recovery. I hope you get better soon!!

Anyway..here's "My Autobiography" (Such that it is)

1.Where did you take your default pic?
2006 Pensacola Crawfish Festival (MySpace), Orlando Beer Festival (Confessions...)

2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
Workout shorts

3.What is your current problem?
Headache, My back hurts and I have some decisions to make

4.What makes you most happy?
Spending time with my GF and my friends (old and new)

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening now?
None

6. Any celeb you would marry?
My GF might get pissed, so no

7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Nope

8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Sure..I do it at every NASCAR event...

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah..I was mistaken for Michael Jackson when I went to Atlantic City in HS...I even gave someone a autograph

10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
No, but I do want to see Barnyard

11.Do you speak any other languages?
No, but I can speak a good Drunkeneese

12.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
My brother died last year.

13.Do you ever watch MTV?
Not anymore

14.What's something that really annoys you?
Not enough time in the day.


Chapter 1:

1.Middle name: Toker

2.Nickname(s): Toker, Mikey, Doodle, Sweetie

3.Current location: Sitting on the couch watching the Hall of Fame Game

4.Eye color: Brown


Chapter 2:

1.Do you live with your parents: No

2.Do you get along with your parent(s): Of course!

3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced:
My mother and father never married. It's better that way.

4.Do you have any Siblings?: Sister...Older


Chapter 3: Favorites

1. Ice Cream: Nope, but if I had to eat it..Chunky Monkey

2.Season: Fall

3.Shampoo/conditioner: whatever my GF left me


Chapter 4: Do You...

1.Dance in the shower: Hell No!!

2.Write on your hand: Sometimes

3.Call people back: Mostly..but my GF might have an issue with that.. :)

4.Believe in love: Who doesn't??

5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed: Not really

6. Any bad habits: No comment

7. Any mental health issues?: I don't think so, but ask my friends.


Chapter 5: Have You...

1. Broken a bone: Nope (knock on wood)

2. Sprained stuff: Just my ankle once being stupid

3. Had physical therapy? No

4. Gotten stitches: Yes

5. Taken painkillers: Not really

6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling: Nope..seeing that I don't swim

7. Been stung by a bee: A couple..then straight to the hospital

8. Thrown up at the dentist: No

9. Sworn in front of your parents: Only a couple times

10. Had detention: 10 day suspension in HS

11. Been sent to the principal's office: Not many. I can count on one hand

12. Been called a ho: oh yes


Chaper 6: Who/What was the last

1.Movie(s): Talladega Nights

2.Person to text you?: Joy

3.Person you called: My Mom

4.Person who hugged: uh...my GF..and it's been a while

5.Person you tackled: No one

6.Thing you touched: myself..all the time

7.Thing you ate: Slice of pizza

8.Thing you drank: C2

9.Thing you said: I love you Mom

10.Friends you miss the most that have moved: I miss Tony and Laurin terribly.

No comments: