Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday Tales...

Hi.

I think I am going to take a break from journal writing. It seems lately I've been doing nothing but bitching and rambling. I'm sure you're tired of it too.

Anyway, unless someone or something interesting happens to me I'm going to leave this alone. I know I'm going to Atlanta this weekend, so I am sure I'll be blogging after I get up there. I guess I'll be doing maintenance here and updating the links on the side of the page and update my actual webpage. I might even type on my other blog. I'm a little "open" on that page than this one.

I've got an idea. Why not tell me what YOU want me to write about. I guess I can tell stories or answer questions. Whatever you want...as long as it's relatively clean I'll answer it. If it's dirty I'll just have to email you back.. :)

Well, I'm off for a while...I'll miss you all.

Bye.

No comments: