Monday, April 18, 2005

I hate writing titles

Hi.

What a great weekend. It was really nice spending time with my friends in Atlanta. The only part that sucked was that FSU lost all three baseball games, but Fannie's took care of that really quick.

Now that I am back in town it's back to my boring life, but things are looking better every day.

Have you ever wanted to say something but you're so afraid you're going to fuck it up by saying something? Yeah, me too.

I've been reading some of the blogs that I link to. One of my friends is thinking about not posting anymore. I hope she doesn't because she has some really good stories to tell. I just don't want to lose her as a friend and I know once she's done I probably won't hear from her again.

I know...this is another horrible post. I promise tomorrow that it will be better. I just need to get some things in place.

No comments: