Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Busy Busy Day

Hi.

I've had a very busy few days. So busy that I've kinda neglected this. Somedays my journal is not really needed to vent, but today is one of those days where I felt I needed to put my memories to blog or I would forget them...anyway enough rambling, I am sure most of you see it all the time in other blogs..... :)

Great weekend. Spent all of this past weekend watching FSU baseball and sharing good times with my friends. Had a great time Saturday night, but I'm not sure that I'm supposed to talk about it because it was invite only...well let's just say that my Hoagie Roll dip kicked ass and by the time I got there it was all gone.

Yesterday was the "meeting" with Xerox. They brought us a proposal for a new printer to replace our existing equipment. It's an awesome piece of work, but my only problem with them is, "Why the hell you wait until the last minute to bring us something when you've known all along that we're burning money." Anyway, I'm glad I don't have to make the final decision, but eventually if my company wants to put me in that position I could make the choice. It was pretty fun taking a look at different machines and printshops.

Today was one last view of a printer over at Florida A&M. It was nice to get of the office and I love walking around FAMU and FSU. There are so many hotties...but SO young.

I have to take my damn car to the shop tomorrow so I have to cut this short so I can get some sleep. She's acting like her brakes are ready to be changed. I felt so sad for my car that I went to Sports Authority and bought a new set of Golf Clubs. There's been a set I've had my eye on and I had someone over there let me know when the last set was around and I would grab them...A normally 200 dollar set was given to me for 119 bucks!! The irons are really nice and I LOVE the woods, plus I got another hybrid wood. I can't hit 3 and 4 irons so these hybrids really help new golfers with their game. At least I felt a little better when I got home....

Now I just need to find...err...nevermind.

Talk at you soon.

No comments: