Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Guy Pride....errr...Nevermind

Hola!

Things have been pretty interesting since I've posted last.

I've yet again taken another trip to Orlando. This time it was for my best friend's son and his dad and another good friend of mine's B-days. As usual I had a blast down there and no one was arrested or no spousal arguments arose...well I hope not anyway. :)

Work is getting even more hectic, as the new assignments are growing. Hell I think I'm be running this place before the end of next year, with no increase in salary...but that's life.

Had an interesting situation come about in the past few days. There has been a lot of emails flying between a couple of my friends because someone thinks we're not supporting her in this new relationship she's in. Opinions aside, I wish all my friends to be happy and prosperous in their lives. A friend, or at least what I consider to be one, would never bash someone for what they want to do. Because I am a friend I will show concern and hope that they don't get hurt, but isn't that what friends are supposed to do? My "football/baseball sitting buddy" is in a very good relationship, but at first I was concerned. This guy is completely awesome and I hope that they have a very long and successful partnership in the future... ;)

To sum it up, it just seemed that someone was trying to make drama out of a situation without looking at all sides.

Friends share.

Friends talk.

Friends might bitch, but always.....

Friends care.

If they didn't give a shit they wouldn't say squat now would they?

Anyway, hopefully this exercise in friendship is over and done and I can get back to what I need to be doing......

WORK!!!

Peace.

No comments: