Monday, September 29, 2008

Daily Motivator for Monday

Hi.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have to admit...I'm a little old to be going to Stetsons, but it was fun. 

It's probably even worse to be up at 4:28 in the morning, but I can't sleep so I might as well get ready for the Monday I'm about to have...think I'll take a walk.

Here is today's Motivator:

There is always a way

You are stronger than anything standing in your way. Because you have a purpose that cannot be denied.

Often that purpose is difficult and inconvenient to follow. Yet it is never impossible to follow.

There is always a way. If the path you're on is blocked, look for another route, because it is surely there.

You can be flexible, innovative, determined and persistent. You can imagine any possibility, and then work to make that possibility real.

Every moment, every circumstance, every turn of events presents you with an opportunity to act. Take those opportunities, make those actions come to life, and express the purpose that is uniquely you.

Step up and embrace the responsibility for moving your life forward. Whatever may come, there is always a way.

-- Ralph Marston

No comments: