Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fun from MySpace

Hello.

I figured I should blog something so I grabbed something from a friend on MySpace. Maybe this will give you a quickie into me...doubtful, but hey it's the thought that counts...right?

Anyway, here it goes:

100, or so, Things You May Not Have Known About Me...

1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
Blue Moon

2. Do you follow college football?
That's a silly question.

3. Who took this survey before you?
Ann (T-Minus 3 weeks!!!)

4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
NEXTEL doesn't tell me because I'm not paying for it.

5. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
When K was in town and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn.

6. Are you happy?
Yes.

7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
I can't remember.

8. How do you feel about your hair?
I'm Black with short hair...next question, please.

9. Where do you live?
Tallahassee

10. Last thing you ate?
Cereal for dinner.

11. Want to kick anyone's butt?
No.

12. Last time you were kissed?
Been a while.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
My Wedding Ring that I don't wear because I'm not married.

14. AIM or MSN?
I use Trillian, so I have AIM, MSN and YAHOO.

15. What classes are you taking?
None...unless you call Leadership Training a class.

16. How many hours on average do you work a week?
40+

17. Do you have a crush?
n/a.

18. Do you watch the Olympics?
Normally the Summer.

19. Last restaurant you went to?
Ale House!!

(no #20)

21. Who was the last person to call you?
K

22. What's your sign?
Aries.

23. Do you have a favorite number?
7

(no #24)

25. Where do you spend most of your money?
I dunno...probably gas in my car.

26. Where does most of your family live?
Florida.

27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
one sister, one brother that passed

28. Ever been called a hoe/slut?
Maybe when I went to FSU, but I really wasn't...

29. Ever been called a bitch?
No.

(no #30)

31. Favorite kind of beer?
Blue Moon.

32. Have you ever experienced true love?
Yes I have.

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
No.

34. Collect anything?
Not really.

35. Myspace or Facebook?
Both.

36. Do you have T-mobile?
NEXTEL.

37. What is your favorite subject?
n/a.

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
No.

39. Fall for the good or bad guy/girl?
No.

40. Last time you saw your parents?
Saw her the week after Mother's Day.

(no #41)

42. Do you have any talents?
No Comment.

43. Ever been in a wedding?
Tons.

44. Do you have any godchildren?
No.

45. Last movie you watched?
I don't remember.

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
My sweetie.

47. Did you take a nap today?
No, but I wanted one!

48. How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
5

49. Ever been on a cruise?
Well, if you can call the puke fest that I went on during the Blockbuster Bowl in Chiefs...

50. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere but Tallahassee

51. Favorite genre of music?
80's

52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Maybe one or two.

53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Can't remember..probably was drunk.

54. Favorite actor/actress?
n/a

(no #55)

56. Do you support the troops?
Of course I do!

57. Could you handle being in the military?
Nope.

58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
Hungry.

59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Used to be KFC, but now Zaxby's.

60. Favorite Nightclub?
I don't do nightclubs, but I did like Floyd's on St. Patty's Day

(no #61)

62. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes.

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
Yes.

(no #64)

65. Can you speak any other languages?
No. I took Spanish in HS.

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
I have a weigh bench in my garage so I work out at home.

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
Google Picasa

69. Last place you were at?
My garage.

70. What is/was your school mascot?
Panther.

71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
No, but I want to go.

72. Ever been to Canada?
Nope.

73. What kind of dog do you have?
Nothing.

74. Do you have any regrets?
Not a one.

75. how many states have u been to?
I can't tell you at the moment.

76. Have you ever been gambling?
Yes.

77. How old are your parents?
68 and 64 I think.

(no #78)

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
Nope.

80. Favorite place to be?
Home on the couch or Tampa.

(no #81)

82. Favorite sit down restaurant?
Carrabbas or Osaka.

83. Ever been to Disney Land/World?
Disney World.

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Bugs Bunny.

85. Last thing you cooked?
Grilled chicken.

86. How is the weather today?
Hot!!!

87. Do you e-mail?
Tons...it's part of my work.

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
Letter from my sweetie.

89. Favorite store?
Target and Kohl's in Tampa.

(no #90)

91. Last voicemail you received.
From Seminole Boosters wanting money.

92. Do you drunk dial?
Nope.

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Nothing.

94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
Tallahassee.

95. Favorite band?
n/a

96. Last time you were sick?
My tummy bothered me last night.

97. Are you lactose intolerant?
Nope.

98. Last concert you went to?
Jimmy Buffett.

99. Ready for the weekend?
No...time for housework!!

100. What'd you do last night?
Went to Ale House then came home and slept.


Peace, Love and Thick Burgers!!
Toker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi FSUToker,

You don't/wouldn't know me, but I was in the Chiefs in '89 and '90 (Screech Squad) and I came across your blog. I had to laugh at your comment about having been on a cruise. I was on the same 'pukefest' in tandem with the Blockbuster Bowl.

You brought back a bitter sweet memory.

Take care,

Bob M.