Sunday, May 27, 2007

Public Service Annoucement

Hello.

As a public service annoucement, I ask that you take a look at Google and search yourself....kinda funny sounding, huh.. :o)

In a conversation with one of my friends online last night (funny, the people that REALLY want to talk to me can find me online) and we were talking about a blog that she wrote where someone commented on where she's been and what she's been doing. I figured that maybe it was someone that was angry with her giving this baffoon information, but then she told me to google my AOL screen name. I was suprised to find a laundry list of things that had my screen name. I also found some items that were not done by me because they were talking about doing drugs and other things that I wouldn't be caught dead doing now.

Next I did a search of my name. I found out that there are more Michael Staden's in the world. One was part of a research project and another is part of a band. Let's just say I thought I was alone in the world...but I was wrong.

Maybe I should plan a Michael Staden party...nevermind, that's stupid.

Anyway, take a look sometime in Google...it's makes for interesting reading.

And, yes...I am looking at you right now.

Peace, Love and Thick Burgers.

1 comment:

Duckboxxer said...

Luckily for me, nothing too interesting comes up. Generally all tech stuff.