Friday, April 7, 2006

What a nice end to the week...

Good evening...

Have you ever woke up and thought it was another day? Well, the Black Man today thought it was Saturday...I must have had some great sleep or there was a great release in my blog yesterday because as I woke up this morning and it was 7:40 I thought I could sleep in another hour and then start my yardwork and when I looked again at my Blackberry and when I saw it was Friday and close to 8a I said to myself, "F**k, am I going to be late!!!".


Today was just like most of the other days I've been through, but I was called into an office and told today that I was supervising someone else..it was interesting as this guy I've thought of as my equal for a very long time. We talked for a while and I caught up as he's been out of the office with an injury and problems with his brother.

I had no lunch today as I had to take care of something in our Hearing Room for a TASA meeting. TASA is a group of people that represent the Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Visually Impared in front of the Commission and they were bring their budget before us for the coming year. I love working with these people as they are so happy and full of life and appreciate so much that is...life. We should all take a lesson from them.

After work I came home and decided more fun was needed, so I called my friend and we then eventually decided to play at the Driving Range. I wasn't as good as I was yesterday but I made more progress. I had fun as we got a chance to talk and catch up. He's like my closest friend that I have around.

Anyway, we decided to go to the Ale House after playing and...WOW! The place was hopping!! This is my new hangout...I could go on and on, but it's late.

Anyway, it was nice to F around and spend time with my friend. I feel more at home and my rut seems to be going away.

Hope to blog tomorrow.

No comments: