Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Thoughts

Hello all. 

It's been a while since I've blogged but I figured 4/20 would be the best day to fire this page back up. 

A lot has happened since my last blog and it would honestly take all day to write it all down so I think the best way to bring you, and me, forward is to write stories about the things that's taken place since my last blog. It will be interesting and reflective for me. 

I always thought I was a better person when I blogged but life has been busy so some things were put on the back burner. I think to make myself "whole" again I REALLY need to get back on this. 

Anyway this was a quickie welcome back for you..and me to this blog. Depending on the craziness tonight I could write back...or use my recovery Sunday to follow up but until then....

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets!!

No comments: