Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Ramblings

Hi. I'm back..sorry for not posting. Life Happens.

I was talking to a good friend today and we were discussing "what ifs". I told about one I had and I think I can share it.

I met an old friend last year for a few drinks and to catchup. We talked about a lot things and we talked about "what ifs". She had always been one to me so we went out after the drinks and had a great time. When the opportunity came up to "pull the trigger" I decided not to because I thought more about a relationship that I wasn't in that the chance to be with this person. Even though nothing happened I feel like everything I wanted to do was accomplished so most my "what if" is over...for now.. :)

I was wondering...what is YOUR "what if"? If you had the chance to do something over again, what would you do? Please email me and let me know. I promise I won't post your comments but I really want to know.

This was short but I had it fresh and I didn't want to forget this...anyway...

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets!

No comments: