I've been reading these "25 Things about me" people have been placing on Facebook. I normally don't do things like this because I like to think my close friends know everything about me and I don't care for the acquaintances to know that much. So I've decided to place my 25 things on my blog. Well, here it goes:
1. My middle name is from my father's side of the family.
2. I am only close to a few people.
3. I have been in jail.
4. When I love, I love very hard.
5. I have inhaled and I enjoyed it (guess that run for Mayor isn't going to happen)
6. I am scared of being alone at the end of my life.
7. March 17, 2001 is still the happiest day of my life.
8. I don't regret anything that have happened in my life but I would do 2 things over again.
9. I love Phoenix Arizona but I wouldn't live there.
10. The only person in my family I am truly close to is my mother.
11. I love Professional Wrestling.
12. I shared a story with my "little sister" that I've never told anyone.
13. I have driven drunk before.
14. I hate my job but I love the people that work for me.
15. I would love to be a band director.
16. I almost drowned in a pool.
17. No one can beat me when it comes to Name That Tune.
18. I am a HUGE NASCAR fan.
19. I still have crushes on some people.
20. I'm more romantic than people think.
21. I'm a horrible golfer but it doesn't stop me from playing.
22. When someone hurts me I hold it in for a long time before I say anything.
23. I like porn.
24. I am a Democrat but I have voted for Republicans.
25. I would do Sarah Palin.
Hope you enjoy it.
Peace, Love and Thick Blankets
Oh...and I have an extra couple to give...
* I am a very spiritual person but I don't like organized religion.
* I love my friends and I'm very protective of their feelings.
If I have more I will add them the rest of today but after today I'm done!!