Saturday, September 20, 2008

Daily Motivator for Saturday

Hi.

What a long week, huh? From dealing with bad vendors, employees and reading items on Warchant.com it's now Saturday and it's time for football. I want to comment on the things I read on Warchant but I think I can basically put my thoughts into this...

SeminoleBuc...the reason you joined Chiefs may not be the same as mine, but we all share on great thing...we all carry the tradition of everyone that marched before us and make the tradition that people do after you're gone. I can smile everytime Chiefs come into the stadium because you kids are saying the same chants I made over 20 years ago...With what I'm seeing now...you guys have no clue. And by the way...be proud of calling yourself FLUSH..and when people ask about it...explain it..that's what makes tradition. Old Chiefs are always going to complain about what they see on the field..so YOU get over it...

Anyway..enough complaining for now...I still have a post to write on that. Here's the Motivator for Saturday...GO 'NOLES!!!!

All of now

The bright sun shines in the clear blue sky. Shimmering waves glisten on a restless sea.

Beauty fills the world. Possibility fills your life.

The problems are real. Yet in each one is the opportunity to move forward.

This sparkling moment is one of a kind. Take it in with love and with gratitude, and remember to live it fully.

This magical mystery that is your life knows only the limits you choose to give it. In the heart of your spirit you can experience anything you decide to experience.

Life is in all of now. See it, feel it and know it as it fills you with wonder and joy.

-- Ralph Marston

No comments: