Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hi Everyone..My name is Michael..and I would like to get to know you...

I've been away for a LONG while...so I figured that I would start over again by using something that a friend of mine sent me. If you want to copy and paste and email me your answers, please do. You can also send this to MySpace as well. I check that probably more than my blog..that's sad I know.

Anyway...here it goes....

Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1.What time did you get up this morning?
6:30am

2.Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3.The last film you saw at the cinema?
Juno

4.What is your favorite TV show?
Law and Order

5.What do you usually have for breakfast?
Applesauce

6.What is your middle name?
Toker

7.What food do you dislike?
Beets

8.What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Mix CD a friend gave me

9.What kind of car do you drive?
2005 Ford Mustang

10.Favorite Sandwich ?
I don't really have one at the moment.

11.What characteristic do you despise?
Liars

12.Favorite item of clothing?
Shorts

13.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
England, France and Mexico

14.Favorite brand of clothing?
Hmm...that's tough.Prolly Nike

15.Where would you retire to?
Tampa or Key West

16.What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Haven't had one in quite a while...2 weeks after my bday I went to Phoenix..THAT was a blast!!

17.Favorite sport to watch?
College Football

18.Farthest place you are sending this?
I'm doing it on my blog so I really don't know.

19.Person you expect to send it back first?
Doesn't matter

21.When is your birthday?
March 26

22.Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning

23.What is your shoe size?
10 or 10½

24.Pets?
Nope, but I want fish again

25.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
None

26.What did you want to be when you were little?
Fireman

27.What is your favorite candy?
I don't eat candy really, but during Halloween I like Candy Corn

28.What is your favorite flower?
Anything that smells pretty...I'm a guy

29.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
August 22

30.What is your full name?
You oughta know..

31.What are you listening to right now?
Real Radio 104.1 from Orlando (Online)

32.What was the last thing you ate?
Carrabba's

33.Do you wish on stars?
Sometimes

34.If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I dunno.

35.How is the weather right now?
Calm

36.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Tony

37.Favorite soft drink?
Coke Zero

38.Favorite restaurant?
Osaka or Carrabbas(which I had tonight)

39.Hair color?
Black

40.What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fisher Price toys

41.Summer or winter?
Summer

42.Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. They always make you feel better.

43.Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

44.Coffee or tea?
Tea (Green)

45.Do you want your friends to email you back?
I wouldn't mind.

46.When was the last time you cried?
Probably a week ago thinking about Delaney.

47.What is under your bed?
Absolutely nothing.

48.What did you do last night?
Grabbed dinner because I didn't want to dirty any dishes

49.What are you afraid of?
Spiders

50.Salty or sweet?
Salty

51.How many keys on your key ring?
5 I think

52.How many years at your current job?
14 years

53.Favorite day of the week?
Friday

54.How many towns have you lived in?
3

55.Do you make friends easily?
I try

56. What do you do for fun?
Hang with my friends or catch up on TV

57. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Spending time with my mom and helping some friends move

58.How many people will you send this to?
A couple.. :)

59.How many will respond?
Don't know

60.Who sent this email to you?
Radmila (blogger)

No comments: