Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crazy Thursday

Hi.

Sometimes I wonder why I get up and go to work. Don't get me wrong, I love the people I supervise and I love learning, teaching and growing in my job but somedays it's not really worth the grief.

Long story short...I do my job by the laws of the State of Florida and I love my job. Today was a test of my patience. In the end I decided that it's better that I not deal with it and let someone else handle it. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, Mom is probably going to leave now on Saturday instead of next week. My cousin who works for US Airways called me and said she could get her on a buddy pass for $88 round trip and she can come and go as she wanted...bad thing is that she's on stand-by. Hopefully she will be able to get her up there Saturday. Mom will feel better and Deonne will be happy to have Mom up there. Wish us luck!!

Friday can't come soon enough....

No comments: