Thursday, March 9, 2006

The things you learn when you talk to friends....

Hi there... :)

I've been thinking again on how I should go with my blog and I need help from the viewing audience. These are the things I've been pondering to talk about:
  • Current events;
  • Love and the things it does to you;
  • Politics;
  • Religion or;
  • My life as it is now...
If I go with the current event tangent it keeps me in the know and I think I might get more hits and possibly this will work into an every day blog.

If I go with the Love tangent I can expound on all my past relationships and maybe how it can make you a better person (kinda like Dr. Phil, but Black and not as fat and annoying)

If I go with the Politics tangent...I might piss off a lot of people but maybe this will work into my findings going to Air America....it's my favorite Internet Stream

If I go with the Religion tangent I think it might make me a more rounded person and I would gain a better knowledge of other religions

If I go back to writing about my life it might be boring for the next few months..well except for the trip to Myrtle Beach and back to Tampa

Any of these choices will get me back involved with this and help me channel my stress...which is getting more and more as work progresses...I love my job!!

Anyway, shoot me a note or drop a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing from people anyway...well, except for one person and I know that'll probably never happen.

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets!!!

No comments: