Friday, December 9, 2005

What matters now is our..Ordinary Day

Hi one and all.

Sitting at my desk after we had our division Christmas Dinner I've decided...man, I've got a belly!!! There was such a big spread it was impossible for me to get through it all...but I did make a great attempt.. :)

I've had this song on the brain all morning. I always sing it when my K comes to town. Here's the chorus:

You are the one I need...
No place I'd rather be..
Here only I can breathe..
Love is a simple thing for free...
Please don't take that away from me...
Excuse me if it sounds mudane...
What matters now is our Ordinary Day

Now if you've ever heard the song...I'll send you an MP3 of the whole CD...maybe.

Things have been pretty good the past few days. I am almost back to normal now and mom is in better spirits. She called last night and said she was going to attend some meeting. It's a group she's involved in to help cleanup the streets of drugs use in Milton. She attended all the time but when my brother got sick she stopped going. I am really happy she's making herself busy. I don't know what I would do if I was in her shoes, but I know it's tough and I keep up with her everyday. She asked about K and hoped she had a good time with the family. She could stop talking about how good she is and how polite and helpful she was. She's also been getting calls asking about us and how they were happy that I met someone like her...boy if they knew the real K... (just kidding babe)

I started working on my mother Christmas present and I screwed it up pretty bad. I've got to reformat the damn thing and start from scratch. I thought I could have it done and maybe run over to Milton next weekend, but with my schedule being so busy I think it's out of the question.

Got flight information from my friends that will fly me back from helping them drive out to Phoenix. I am scared as hell but ready to go as well. It'll be interesting to fly on X-mas eve. This will be our last road trip for a while and I know it's going to be a bit before I fly out there so I am going to make the most of it. I can't wait to see the strip clubs in Phoneix...I'll make sure and take pics.. :)


Man, I am not ready to get back to work but I guess I have to. If I don't blog have a great weekend and stay dry and safe.

Peace, Love and Thick Blankets

No comments: