Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm back...

After a much needed hiatius I'm back and better than ever...well maybe not. I'm sitting on the couch with a tummy ache, so now would be as good a time as any to come back.

So, it's been a year now that I've been doing this whole blog thing. I can remember the first thing that I entered...and it was completely boring. Now I can bore people without even trying... :)

When I first started this thing it was therapy for a failed marriage and my chance to vent about things and people who pissed me off. Now it's more than a commentary of my life and the things that happen around my life. I've been wondering now about where I should take this thing so I would love comments on what you, the wonderful voyer would like to see. I'll take all comments good and bad. Anyway, I might as well talk about the past couple months.

Last weekend I was in the megolopolis of Spring Hill, Brooksville, Weeki Wachee for a wedding of a friend of mine. Let's just say that it was a drive back into the middle of no where. (Black people...be very afraid) The wedding was what it was...a big tailgate with a ceremony attached. It was really nice to spend time with my friends and catch up. If you want to see pics let me know and I'll send you the link. (I'm not going to post) The hotel was..let's just say...interesting. We had to change rooms because the first one was just not livable. At least the front desk person was really nice and gave us a new one really quickly. And since she didn't come up and it was next door we used the furniture and left the door open for people to destroy that bathroom. Everyone basically sat around, drank like fish and watched football...(nothng changes with our group)

On my personal side, it's been a blast spending time with K. We've been getting closer as the time moves on. It's amazing that we've only been dating since May, but it feels like it's been years. I was thinking again about moving down to Tampa to be closer, but then I think about work. I still haven't received my raise or my title change yet, but it seems like I'm always catching crap like I am making more money. This shit sucks. Maybe I just need a break away from work to clear my head...but when can that happen...only when I am sick I guess.

Oh well, I am going to leave this for now. I'll be back once the Prez is done to talk about this Katrina crap....I bet you can't wait for that.

See ya.

2 comments:

live-on-the-weeki said...

I'd like the link to pictures. It was good to see you this weekend. Thanks for being there. It was great to see everyone. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry to hear the hotel was "interesting."

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again. :) One of my best friends lives in Spring Hill, up the road from Weeki Wachee. Your assessment of the region is correct. ;)