Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I hate writing titles to my stuff

I know it's been a while since I've written, so I guess I need to summarize my actions since my last journal:

  • My friend K and I have been spending a lot of time together getting to know each other.
  • We're both completely boring with each other and we love it.
  • It would be safe to say we're dating now.
  • It would be even safer to say that we're a couple now.
  • It would be even more safer to say that I've had the time of my life (don't start singing the song..cause you know you want to)
Well, that's pretty much it. There's so much to say but I'm pooped.

Wore out would be an understatement.

I need a beer and another nap.

I'll write more tomorrow once I've got my bearings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go getcha some goodness. Seems like you deserve it, right? Being boring with each other (and cool with it) is a good sign. My wife and I are bored around each other all the damn time. ;)

BTW, this is your brother Tim (you are lucky #13 on my paddle), and I finally dove in and started a blog. http://www.livejournal.com/~rrrebo

Stop by and be bored with me, too. ;)