Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday Musings...

Hello.

First off...let me apologize for that crap I called an entry last night. I was kinda scared of what I wanted to write, because I wasn't really in the mood for calls or IMs asking if I was okay. I am fine. Sometimes I get depressed and I want to write it down, but then I forget..I don't have to post everything I write. You won't see me drown myself in drugs or hide anything, but I guess yesterday I just wasn't in the mood for showing myself to everyone. Maybe I'll write it out, but not tonight.

I so love this time of year. It's not too hot and everything is in bloom. I went out this evening to the driving range to hit some golf balls and I spent more time admiring how nice it was outside than working on my shots. I did get some things worked out, but I really need to practice tomorrow so I don't look like an ass on Wednesday afternoon. I'm sure it'll be fun anyway. I still love the game, but I get to damn frustrated sometimes. But spending time with friends is what I am after. Sure I would love to score well, but I'll get better eventually.

Ever been in one of those moods where you feel like you wanna say something, but you don't want to jinx it? I am in one of those moods now. Hopefully it will go away soon, but I doubt it.

10:50pm

Just talked to one of my online friends and I found out she has a brain anurism. The doctor told her today she's probably had it for 2 years. She's been experiencing headaches and now she's got this. She'll be going into surgery next Wednesday, so say a prayer. She'll need all of your support.

Goodnight.

No comments: