Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Crazy Tuesday Ramblings

Hello.

It's a crazy day in paradise. We have thunderstorms, severe weather and work is absolutely sucking ass, but why am I smiling?

Thank you...

I've been having a blast the past couple days. It feels like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm back to normal again. Spending time with my friend the past couple days has made me realize that I've been missing something for a long time. I really don't know how to describe it, but I know I'm different now. I've felt this before a a year or so ago, but nothing ever happened and I thought that I wouldn't feel this way..at least in this town, again.

Thank you...

I have no idea what my future holds and to be honest, I don't really care. All I know that this is the best I've felt since a special day in March a long time ago and it took her to show it to me. Somtimes you don't get a second chance to meet someone special, but I think I have.

And for that...thanks again and I'll miss you.

And the line is..."If you're not willing sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love."

But my favorite is..."Don't...you'll ruin it."

Have a safe trip home.

4:45am 4/27/2005

P.S. I saw the trailer on a web site and changed the line. Sorry, but I think it still fits.

No comments: