Friday, April 15, 2005

133:27

Happy Friday.

Well, I guess my self-imposed ban on blogging lasted a while, huh?

Today is Travel Day. I am off to Atlanta this weekend to see FSU play Ga Tech in baseball and to visit some friends. I'll miss tonight's game as I can't leave here until 4 at the earliest (Don't tell anyone I'm actually blogging) Hopefully the trip will be quick and painless and then the partying starts. We're supposed to go out tomorrow night, but I have NO idea where. My only request is to hear from cool music and maybe pop a brew or 7.

This is quick, but I felt the need to get somethings off my mind.

Had a nice time last night...It was just as good as a date...but you're not off the hook. And yes, you are weird...but in a good way.

Have a good weekend and stay safe!

No comments: