Saturday, March 5, 2005

Something to do on a Saturday

Since I don't really feel like writing today because I have golf in a while and Poker this evening, I figured that I would put this questionaire out. If you wanna do it, please feel free, but don't answer in the comments. You can email it to me...if you really want to..

Well anyway..here it is. These ARE my answers:

Questionaire:

How much do we actually know about our friends? This is a questionnaire to get to know them better.

Have fun!

1. What time is it: 7:49am
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Michael Toker Staden
3.Nicknames: Toker, Mikey, Sweetie
4. Piercings: HAHAHAHA....you're kiding right?
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Shark Tale
6. Eye color: Brown
7. Place of birth: Milton, Florida
8. Favorite foods: Japanese, Italian, Thai
10. Ever been toilet papering: Who hasn't? If you didn't while you were in college, there's a problem with you.
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: I thnk you already know that answer.
12. Been in a car accident: Yup
13. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon Bits
14. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
15. Favorite restaurants: Carrabbas, Leaning Tower, Fish on Fire
16. Favorite flower: You mean people like flowers? I guess White Roses
17. Favorite sport to watch: Football
18. Favorite ice cream: I don't really eat Ice Cream, but if I have to say one then Cookie Dough
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
21. Favorite fast food restaurants: I'm addicted to Backyard Burger
22. What color is your bedroom carpet: Tan
23. How many times did you fail your driver's test: None
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: The Wicked Wife
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Either Best Buy or 2001 (Strip Club in Tampa)
26. What do you do most often when you are bored: I blog
27. Bedtime: Usually 10 or 10:30p
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: No one. This is on my Blog
29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: I'm sending this to the world, so I dunno
30. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: I dunno. It really depends on who reads it and is brave enough to write back.
31. Favorite TV shows: 24, Law & Order (except Criinal Intent), Desperate Housewives, Alias, Medical Investigation, Medium
32. Last person you went to dinner with: uh...it was a group of people
33. Ford or Chevy: Ford
34. What are you listening to right now: something on x101.5
35. What is your favorite color: Green or Garnet
36. Lake, River, or Ocean: River
37. How many tattoos do you have: HAHAHAHA...none
38. Time you finished this e-mail: 7:59a
39. How many people are you sending this email to: THE WORLD!!

Okay...there it is. If you wanna answer, just email me..no comments today (well as long you don't copy and paste the question as well I might allow it)

Back to my ramblings...

Finally got a chance to talk to the woman I've been lusting for over a month now over IM. She's everything that I thought she would be. I hope that this grows into a very nice friendship...now if I can just get to answering her questions. (I promise...after the poker game)

Anyway, gotta take care of some kitties. Have a great weekend!

Quote of the day: "Choke on THAT...slapnuts!!" - Jeff Jarrett

No comments: