- How can someone just stop talking to you?
- Why is it when you find something that you really like, something happens to fuck it up?
- Why does Lost run until 9:03?
- How can neighbors let their dogs just run around and poop in other people's yards?
- How is it when you're married women are all over you but when you're single they run like rats?
I've been thinking.
I'm tired of looking over personals.
I'm tired of going out. I don't mind having a good time, but looking for women is just tiring.
I think I am going to use my friends to help me look for the next Mrs. Staden. The only people who know what I like are my good friends, so I might as well put them to good use. They know who I like and what I want in a women. I've always had a thing for redheads (hell I married one), but haircolor isn't a deciding factor. I love people that can go out and party hard...but I can also play the homebody, cook and movie person as well. And everyone knows all the other games I'm interested in...so I guess I'm going to sit back and see what happens. I know I've got my B-day coming in Orlando in a few weeks, so maybe everyone can get together for a big party.
POKER TOURNAMENT (CHIEF'S PARTY) AT JEFF'S HOUSE. TIME AND DATE TO BE DETERMINED....
Anyway, I am missing a great episode of Alias, so I'm cutting this short. Sorry guys for not writing, but sometimes I write when I need to and I haven't had to lately.
Peace, Love and Thick Blankets....