Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I gotta get my brackets done

Hi.

This has been a crazy long week. We're getting a new copier at work. Not one of those walk-up copiers, but the kind that runs in the millions of copies. I wish we were giving our business to my friend Laurin, but she doesn't work this area, but if anyone in the Orlando area that's looking for a copier for their office please email me and I'll direct you to her. Wanna see what we're getting?? I've been so busy I haven't really sat at my desk. Next week doesn't get any better, because we have training on the new machine, so no rest for the weary...but I really won't care because all my focus will be leaving for Orlando on the 25th.

I can't wait for this weekend. Atlanta will be nice and supposedly I will have new friends to meet. That will be cool meeting new friends with major amounts of alcohol. I just have to remember to keep my Toker face on. Good things always happen, and if not there is always racing.

Anyway, I'm rambling and Alias is on. I'll talk later.

(9:52p)

Okay...I completely forgot what I was going to talk about because of Alias. There really have been some things that I have missed in my life. Waking up with someone was nice, but I think the thing I really miss is the kissing. If you didn't notice, I'm pretty passionate and I have no problem showing my affection with someone I am close to. Not having someone to kiss I think is the most important thing I've been missing. Maybe that'll change soon. We'll see.

Okay..now I need to start packing or looking for stuff I wanna take.

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: