Saturday, January 8, 2005

Still...no comment

I kinda wanted to clarify some things I wrote about earlier. When I said it's hard being Toker that doesn't mean I'm belittling anyone else's existance, but I guess the loyality that I have towards my friends sometimes gives them the liberty to discuss things that sometimes people are afraid to discuss. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind it one bit, but sometimes it leaves me with sleepless nights. I guess my empathy for what people go through takes a little out of me and it's hard to separate.

One of my resolutions this year was to not hold a lot of things back as far as feelings are concerned. How am I doing?? :)

Anyway, I was reading one of my friends blog and there was a pretty neat questionaire...or meme as she calls it. I figured I would give it a stab while I was sitting here watching Law and Order: SVU and Cheaters (I must be getting back to normal. I always used to watch Cheaters while my ex wife and I were together and I used to say...How can people cheat?...HAHA)

Anyway...here it goes:

3 names you go by:
1. Michael
2. Toker
3. Tailgate Czar

3 screen names you have:
1. FSUToker
2. toker326
3. mstaden

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I am a very loyal person
2. My personality is second-to-none
3. I am very good listener

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I can be a little too trusting
2. My stomach
3. I have splotches on my butt

3 parts of your heritage:
1. American
2. African
3. Indian (yes I am politically incorrect)

3 things that scare you:
1. Dying alone
2. Drowning
3. Thinking that I have broken someone's trust

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. My computer to talk to friends
2. One can of C2 to get me started
3. A "quick" nap after work

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Green striped Boxer Briefs
2. Tan Kasey Khane T-shirt
3. well...there is a blanket covering me..does that count?

3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. Jimmy Buffett
2. Aimee Mann
3. Darius Rucker

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. That new Jimmy Buffett song with Martina McBride (Think it's called Trip Around the Sun)
2. This is My World - Darius Rucker
3. Pavlov's Bell - Aimee Mann

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Lose at least 20-30 pounds
2. Break 90 on my golf game
3. Actually pickup a girl in a bar

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Trust
2. Truth
3. Committment

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I drank so much once I forgot I was wearing a rubber before I had sex
2. I have a tatoo on my ass
3. I steal cable

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Boobs
2. Eyes
3. Butt (yes...typical male here)

3 things you just can't do:
1. I can't swim
2. I can't skate (ice or roller)
3. I can't hit my driver

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Working on PCs
3. Watching dramas on TV

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Win the lottery (crap...I didn't buy a ticket)
2. I want to be out of town right now
3. To be with that special someone and make them "feel like a woman"

3 careers you're considering:
1. Management Analyst
2. Network Enginner
3. King of All He Surveys

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Key West
2. Law Vegas
3. Hawaii

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Jon Michael
2. Melissa
3. Jessica

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Get completely out of debt
2. Travel across America
3. Finally finish the World Beer Tour

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Don't know
2. Dont' care
3. No Comment

Well..that's it. Try it if you like, but you can send it to me in an email....cause I don't need the comment sheet filled up.

P.S. Don't tell anyone, but I did get out to the Driving Range this afternoon.

Good night!

No comments: