Hi. (Mom always told me that you start a conversation with someone by saying hi.)
I've had this post in my head for almost a week now, but I've been so busy and when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a PC and type, so I figured while I was in my "lounging pants" on a Friday night that I would do this. Better than going out and getting shit-faced, huh??
Well, I was thinking in the shower the other day (it's where I do my best thinking....and singing)
How do you know when it's time??
...to change the towels in your bathroom?
...to change the towels in your guest bathroom??
...to change your sheets?
...to change the sheets in your guest bedroom??
...to lose weight?
...to gain weight??
...to lose some excess baggage???
...to start drinking?
...to stop drinking??
...to tell someone they've had too much to drink???
...to fold a poker hand?
...to just bluff??
...to say "fuck it" and bet the farm???
...to shut up?
...to say something??
...to say anything???
...to say, "I love you"?
...to say, "Let's just be friends"??
...to say nothing to hide your true feelings???
...to hold onto something?
...to let something go??
...to let something go and REALLY mean it???
...to go and actually do something about it???
Yeah...you can think of alot when you're in the shower.
I was reading over my little questionaire again the other day and I have some truths that I feel like exposing. Hope you don't mind, but I feel the need to cleanse...
1. I like a little alcohol now and then.
2. Yes, really...I can't swim, but I love the water..I just know my limits.
3. Yes, I look at porn...and I like it.
4. Sometimes I drink and drive.
5. Sometimes I don't wear a seatbelt.
6. Sometimes I listen to Country Music....okay..that IS A LIE.
7. I've had crushes on my friends before and thought some very naughty things.
8. I have a very "vivid" imagination.
9. I like boobs.
10. I like strip clubs.
11. I like "veggies".
12. Yes, there is sometimes where I don't like everyone I talk to.
13. There are actually some people in this world I hate...still.
14. I love Law and Order, except Criminal Intent (that show is just weird)
15. Sometimes I still actually love my ex-wife...then it goes away.
16. Sometimes in the right situation...I love drama.
17. I've slept with someone I didn't know...I think.
I better stop or I might start scaring people...and with that note I will talk to you later.