Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Is it really 5am?

Well when you can't sleep and you roll over and it's 5am, what do you do? You write in your blog.. :)

Just some rambling thoughts I've had in my brain:

  • Some people mumble too much.
  • Why is it that Jeff Bowden can't coach an offense when he's on the road?
  • Some people need their ass kicked.
  • Is it possible to have too much?
  • Leaning Tower makes really good pizzas..and their Garlic Rolls are to die for.
  • Why fire a coach in the middle of the season and make him coach the rest of the year?
  • Why the hell would you even stay if they don't want you?
  • Some women smell nice...some do not.
  • Why don't they have Beer Vending Machines at work?
  • Some people just ask for too much.
  • I need a backrub.

Anyway, it has been a while since I've written, but work has been absolutely hectic and sometimes the last thing I want to do is come to a computer and type for an hour or more. I've learned more about audio and video in the past month that I have in 3 years. I think I could build my own cable network. I think I've found my calling when I leave State Government. It's just another search that I put into Monster.

How 'bout those Sox? One more win and "the curse" is broken. I hope they just go ahead and win so this crap is over with because I am tired of it. What will they rally around after they win? Just like the Cubs. You gotta root for something. How 'bout just rooting for them because you like them? People stick tags on everything. Sometimes it just makes me sick.

Anyway, I think I am getting the "crud". I have no idea where I am getting it from since I haven't really been around anyone in a while. Maybe someone touched my stuff at work. This is the worst time for me to get sick because I am leaving for some R&R on Friday. Well, if I don't leave town I am going to go to this kickass party my "football sitting buddy" invited me to. But if I don't leave that means I have to start painting the house and looking for someone to fix some spots in my master bathroom. I think when I do that I'll just buy a new toilet as well. I'm pretty particular about stuff like that and I never liked that one when we bought the place...hell I never really liked the place to begin with but we didn't want to pay rent and we couldn't afford the place in Killearn that she wanted...think she'd still be around if I just sucked it up and bought her that place??

I've got some things I need to get off my chest, but it's not on here. I am sure that you'll hear about them soon enough, because people love to blab, but I am not going to discuss them here..for the moment. When the time is right, you'll know...Everyone will know.

Anyway, I think I can roll back over for 30 more minutes before the alarm goes off. Damn alarms...

Current mood: sleepy..finally

Current Music: none

No comments: