Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So, what do I really like?

Hi.

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday online (don't think I always do this, but it's better than being on the phone like some people I know) and I brought up the subject of what I like in a woman. I kinda figured that she would know, but then I thought about it.

No one really knows what I like in a woman, so guess what...I'm gonna tell ya.. :)

I was with my ex wife for so long that if I was ever single...what would attract me to someone else? Well honestly race isn't an issue because I like who I like and it doesn't matter what color she is. I would hope that it wouldn't be an issue to most people, but you know what...in this day and age it still is. You can hookup with someone and do them, but if it ever came down to wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone people usually tend to gravitate towards people that are like themselves. Is that a problem? I don't see it as a problem, but the things that attracted you to do this person should give you some incentive to get to know them and maybe spend the rest of your life with them....I dunno, but that's just me rambling.

What I look for in a woman is obviously someone that is cute. I mean, come on, I would LOVE to have someone incredibly hot, but then again I know my limits.

I like them to be my height or shorter, have an incredible personality or at least be able to carry on a conversation and at least like SOME of the things that I do, but not EVERYTHING I like.

I don't want a woman that is clingy or doesn't have their own life because I begining to have one again and to be hoenst, sometimes it doesn't include the other person. I want her to be able to have her own set of friends and her own interest and hobbies. If it's something I would like to be interested in doing that's cool, but it shouldn't be a dealbreaker if we don't. We come together because we care about each other and want to be with each other, not because we NEED to be with each other. I think the problem my ex and I had was that we did so many things together that we (actually she) never experienced life...and when she got a taste of it (and some other people) she left.

I am not going to get into describing body types because I am sure you don't want to hear that...but if you do...drop me a line.. :)

I've dated a few people since my divorce and there is one thing that I have noticed about women since I've been out of the picture. You want someone that can listen to you, interject their comments and move on.

I like to spend time getting to know someone and if I can do it on the first date, then that's great. It gives me the opportunity to decide on whether I want to make the effort if I want another date.

So...if any of you have single friends that meet my criteria...let me know.. :)

On to other things...I think I am getting close on whether I want to leave this town. I would really like to keep a State Job and just move to Orlando, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I've put my application out, but most of the opportunities are in Tampa or West Palm Beach. I mean, I wouldn't mind moving to any one of those places, but Orlando is looking more of where I want to be. I have a large group of friends down there and since we have so many interests that would be cool to be closer to them again. If I moved to Tampa I know I would spend all my money in the strip clubs or become a big Bucs fan...but would that be a bad thing? At least it would get me out of the house. West Palm isn't a bad option, but I think that place might be a little too "clickish" for me. I think honestly I am looking for a new challenge and Tallahassee is not going to provide it.

Well I am hungry and I am going to grab something in the cafeteria. I am feeling a motormouth kinda day, so I might write even more today (and also I don't have anything else to accomplish at work)

Peace, Love and Hot Chicks in Thongs....

Mons Venus
Ybor Strip

No comments: